Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Like, Ever.

I have never ever ever liked Taylor Swift, ever.  Maybe I'm not exactly a country enthusiast in the first place, but I feel like most of her country songs are also made for pop stations, so I feel comfortable covering this topic.  Something in me just doesn't understand why or how she has become such a huge sensation.  So let me justify why I don't like Taylor Swift.

She can't sing.  I have heard her sing live on television, and it has never sounded good.  Her singing is off key, and sounds like a squealy mess.  

She can't dance.  She screams non dancer when she tries to dance.  Her gangly limbs are uncoordinated, and to watch her try to throw in a dance move while shes singing makes me cringe.  Usually if you can't sing, dancing is a plus because at least you are entertaining while you lipsync.  This is not the case for Tay-Tay.

She is not attractive.  You might argue with me here, because beauty is relative.  That is fine, you don't have to have the same opinions as I do.  In fact, you can write a blog about how you don't like me!  But seriously, Taylor Swift is not attractive.  She looks kind of like an underfed squirrel.  As previously mentioned, she gangles around and for some undisclosed reason, she is always squinting.  

I'm not saying I don't like Taylor Swift as a person, because I don't know her.  Maybe behind her bad singing, bad dancing, and constant squinting there is a person with a really great heart.  All I'm saying is that I am not surprised that most of her songs are about heartbreak or people being mean, because if she makes as awful sounds and is as uncoordinated with her body in other aspects of her life, hint: in her sensual relationships, I wouldn't stick around with her either.

In other news, did anyone hear about Avril Lavigne and that Nickelback guy? Gross.

2 comments:

Sara Pierce said...

my ears are bleeding.
This is why we are friends.

Mom said...

You hit that nail on the head....I NEVER thought she had an ounce of talent!